Hotel Riverwalk wants to provide a casual, relaxed, and respectful atmosphere for everyone so we have a few rules and procedures designed to assure that each guest can fully enjoy everything Hotel Riverwalk has to offer.
- Check-in: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
- Please note that check-in times are between 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. unless prior arrangements have been made. After 7:00 p.m. the reservation will be considered a no-show and the room is released with all applicable charges posted to your credit card.
- Hotel Riverwalk is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the building. A $250.00 cleaning and deodorizing fee will be charged to your credit card if there is any evidence of smoking in the room.
- There are two designated outside smoking areas where smoking is permitted. Please be considerate and use the receptacles provided.
- Hotel Riverwalk will charge your credit card for any damages to the guest room. This includes but is not limited to the furniture, television, bedding, carpet, appliances, and all other items that are in the room.
- A $30.00 fee plus tax will be charged to your credit card if the room key and security faub are not returned at check-out.
- Complimentary parking is for Hotel Riverwalk guests. Only one (1) vehicle is permitted for each guest room. Follow signs for Hotel parking off McLanie Alley.
- Hotel Riverwalk is not responsible or liable for any vandalism, theft or accident to vehicles or person while on the property.
- We are unable to accommodate children under age twelve (12).
- While we have two rescue dogs that live with us in our separate but on-premises residence, Hotel Riverwalk does not allow guests to bring pets of any kind. A $250.00 cleaning and deodorizing fee will be charged to your credit card if there is any evidence of pets in your room.
- Hotel Riverwalk has a seven (7) day cancellation policy on all rooms. If your reservation has not been cancelled within seven (7) days prior to your arrival, your credit card will be charged for the entire stay.
- To cancel a reservation, you must contact Hotel Riverwalk directly by telephone at 910-769-2500.